Sabich is one of the more popular pita sandwiches you’ll find in The Middel East....is it better than the Falafel? Time to find out.....
- 1 tbsp olive/rapeseed oil
- 1 aubergine, sliced
- Sea salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- Mezze Hummus Masabkha
- Mezze Matbukha or harissa
- Salad leaves
1. Drizzle half of the oil in a baking tray, add aubergines slices, drizzle remaining oil and season. Roast aubergine slices until golden brown (25 to 30 minutes).
2. Spread hummus and matbukha/harissa on the inside of pita or bread of your choice.
3. Add aubergine, sliced hard-boiled egg, salad leaves and enjoy.