Team Ardkeen are keeping busy, bringing exciting new products to your shopping basket and delicious new flavours to your table. It's only February but already we have 6 new ranges to our shelves instore and online...
- Chimac Sauces: Inspired by Korea's love of fried chicken, Chimac sauces were dreamt up by chef Garret FitzGerald. Combining traditional Korean flavours with Irish ingredients and techniques has resulted in a range of sauces that are truly unique and irresistibly good 🌶Korean Hot Sauce 🌶Sriracha Caramel Sauce 🌶Korean BBQ Sauce🌶
- Nobó Dairy Free Chocolate : contains nothing but pure, plant-based ingredients and single origin cacao. The guys at Nobó stone grind Congolese cacao with cashew nut butter and organic coconuts to make the creamiest, minimally processed chocolate which contains zero refined sugars, soy, gluten or dairy! Choose from Salty Caramel or Coconut.
- Trá Specialty Tea : a gorgeous range of premium teas inspired by the beautiful Irish coastline and hand-blended in Tramore, Waterford. Tom and the team have hit on some gorgeous blends; we're huge fans of the refreshing Fruity/Blood Orange loose leaf - flavours of roasted apple, hibiscus, orange blossom, and sunflower bloom petals, it also smells divine and really is perfect for transporting you to a moment of relaxation.
- Azouro Tinned Fish : 100% pure and premium quality sardine and mackerel fillets in organic extra virgin olive oil. Skinless and boneless. Ready to eat from the tin, in salads, on toast, as tapas. The freshest fish with the purest olive oil on a bed of organic seaweed [sardines] or lemon thyme [mackerel] combine to make an incredible delicate taste and umami flavour sensations
- Rívesci Condiments : The brainchild of legendary Food Truck co-founders Shannon Forrest and Michelin Star trained Chef, Declan Malone turned international award winning condiment makers..these are condiments to elevate any plate Cashew Chilli Crush (3 Star Great Taste Award Winner 2020) and Red Onion Marmalade with Spiced Port (1 Star Great Taste Award Winner 2021), try them on eggs, sourdough sandwiches, stir fry, pizza, toasties, burger and on tapas boards.
- Leamhain Non-Dairy Frozen Desserts*: Ireland's first and only vegan, gluten-free and nut-free* ice cream sandwiches. Everything is made from scratch in their allergen free commercial kitchen and the packaging is 100% recyclable. four fantastic flavours currently available: ~ Butterscotch Blondie ~ Double Chocolate Brownie ~ Mint Stracciatella ~ Lemon Curd Meringue ~*only available instore