Our picnic edit will have you ready for a sun-soaked summer outdoors. We have handpicked our favourites to join you on your excursions this summer or just if you are planning on adventuring as far as your back garden!
Make sure to pack all the essentials for feasting on the go; fresh blaas, crackers and flatbreads are always a good option for filling and topping with our range of cheese, olives, hummus and tapenades.
- Walsh’s Bakehouse Blaa 6 pack
- Isle of Crackers Handmade Flaxseed Crackers with Black Olives
- Mezze Lavosh Flatbreads Spelt & Seed
- Ummera Smoked Chicken
- Azouro Tree-ripened Whole Olives with Garlic and Oregano
- The Happy Pear Sweet Beet Hummus
No Irish picnic is complete with a couple of bottles of cordial or lemonade to cool down with.
We are loving:
- Ballycross Apple Farm Pink Lemonade
- Clashganny 100% Irish Organic Apple Juice
- Joan & Bob’s Wild Elderflower Cordial
You can't go wrong with upgrading this picnic to a more grown-up affair, throw in some of the best craft beer we have to offer or a bottle of bubbly.
All you have to do now is add your basket and picnic blanket and hope the good weather is as forecasted! Check out the full Picnic Box range bespoke to your own taste!