This dish has been created by Susan Jane White (The Virtuous Tart) for the Theatre of Food at the Electric Picnic 2016 with ingredients from Ardkeen Quality Food Store.
- 1.5 cup squidgy Medjool Dates
- 1 cup of Millled Sunflower & Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoons Spirulina Powder
- 4 tablespoons Raw Cocoa Powder
- Sea Salt to taste
- 3/4 drops culinary grade peppermint oil or 0.25 teaspoon real Peppermint Extract
Belt everything in a food processor (not a blender) until it forms a dough ball. Pinch a small blob off, and roll between your fingertips into a chocolate bon bon. You’ll get about 30 of these.
Chill until set. They also keep really well in the freezer.
Serving: Baby Muffin Papers.