This is a delicious dish as a starter or a luxurious snack.
Mackerel and other oily-fishn are a rich source of omega-h3 and are proven to increase your brainpower!
- 1lb White Crab Meat
- 4 oz Butter
- 4 oz Fresh Bread Crumbs
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- 2 tbs. of white wine vinegar
- Pinch salt
- Generous grinding black pepper
- 2 heaped tablespoons home made mayonnaise
1. Sprinkle the crabmeat into a stainless steel bowl, a few ounces at a time.
2. Shake it around gently to hear if there is any shell left in it, remove all pieces of shell that you find.
3. Melt the butter and stir it into the crabmeat, add the breadcrumbs, the lemon juice, the vinegar and the salt and pepper and stir gently being careful not to break up the crab too kuch.
4. Wrap each scallop in a rasher and thread them and the monkfish on skewers.
5. Place in a fridge for an hour or more to set, gently fold in the mayonnaise and serve on its own or with toasted brown brea.