"This lovely granola is wonderful alone, of course, served with any kind of milk or yoghurt, but here I make it go a little further, while adding texture to my morning porridge. Of all the non-dairy milks, I find oat to be the tastiest here."
- 50g organic porridge
- 350ml oat milk
- 2 or 3 tablespoons Homespun Quinoa Cruch
- 6 – 8 fresh raspberries
- Honey (optional) (Deise Honey)
- Bring the milk to the boil with the porridge, stirring all the while.
- Reduce the heat and stir or whisk more vigourously to make the porridge nice and creamy.
- Serve topped with the granola, fresh raspberries and a drizzle of Déise Honey if you like.