We are looking for a positive and out-going person with some experience in working with food in a customer service environment. Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude are essential.
The ideal candidate will, have / be:
- the ability to work well as part of a team in a busy environment
- an understanding of the elements of good customer service.
- an ability to be thorough and consistent in their work.an enthusiasm to achieve results in a positive atmosphere.
- an interest in good food.
- HACCP training is beneficial
- Serving customers at our Meat Counter to an excellent standard
- Preparing meat to display and maintaining a first-class quality display of meat.
- Ensuring a very high standard of hygiene and food safety throughout the department.
The job will involve working both daytime and evening hours, during the week and at weekends, usually between 15 and 25 hrs per week.
An attractive rate of pay will be offered commensurate with skill level and experience.
- Employee discount voucher scheme
- Pension with employer contribution after a qualifying period
- Career development potential
- Employee wellbeing support programme
Reference ID: AQFS BUTC0923
Job Type: Part-time
Please apply in writing, enclosing/attaching a current CV, to:
Lynne Swarbrigg Fresh Food Manager, Ardkeen Quality Food Store, Dunmore Road, Waterford
or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org