Ardkeen Quality Food Store operates in a very competitive environment. Our customers are very discerning and well informed and they have many retail choices. That’s why we strive to do things better than our competitors, like sourcing better quality food products that can't be bought elsewhere and we work hard to deliver a better service to our customers. To continue to do this and compete effectively we need a great team, therefore we are always looking for new people to join us who share our commitment to high standards and innovation in food retailing.
We are a family business and our culture is different from our competitors. We are committed to helping every employee achieve their full potential.
We post vacancies here as they arise or you can connect with us on our social media platforms to be one of the first to know of any upcoming positions.
Applications are sought for the position of:
Senior Delicatessen Sales Assistant
We are looking someone with excellent communication skills and an enthusiasm for great customer service who is eager to take responsibility.
Experience in food handling and preparation in a in a customer service environment is required.
Responsibilities will include:
• Leading a team by example in preparing, presenting and selling fresh deli food products.
• Delivering excellent customer service at our Fresh Food Counters.
• Setting up and maintaining displays of fresh deli products.
• Implementing excellent standards of hygiene and food safety as per HACCP requirements
The successful applicants are likely to have:
• a passion for good food.
• experience in a leadership role.
• the ability to work well as part of a team in a busy environment.
• an understanding of the elements of good customer service.
• an ability to be thorough and consistent in their work.
• an enthusiasm to achieve results in a positive atmosphere.
This is a full-time position of 39 hrs./week, including early, late and weekend shifts.
An excellent command of spoken & written English is required.
Pay will be commensurate with skill level and experience.
Please apply in writing indicating which position you are applying for and enclosing a current CV, to:
Ardkeen Quality Food Store
or by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 22nd November 2017.