Ardkeen Quality Food Store operates in a very competitive environment. Our customers are very discerning and well informed and they have many retail choices. That’s why we strive to do things better than our competitors, like sourcing better quality food products that can't be bought elsewhere and we work hard to deliver a better service to our customers. To continue to do this and compete effectively we need a great team, therefore we are always looking for new people to join us who share our commitment to high standards and innovation in food retailing.
We are a family business and our culture is different from our competitors. We are committed to helping every employee achieve their full potential.
We post vacancies here as they arise or you can connect with us on our social media platforms to be one of the first to know of any upcoming positions.
We are now seeking applications from enthusiastic and energetic people who would like to be part of our team as
barista [full or part time]
• Previous experience in a customer service environment would be an advantage.
• Full barista training will be provided.
• This is a position is open to applications for full or part time hours.
• Applicants must be free to work rostered mostly daytime hours Monday to Sunday [but also including some evenings]
• Applicants should be hard working, outgoing, possess a positive attitude and a good eye for detail and willing and able to work in a busy environment.
• Excellent spoken and written English is a necessity.
• Some experience in working with food and HACCP knowledge desirable
Please apply in writing indicating the position you are applying for and enclosing a cover letter and current CV, to:
Ardkeen Quality Food Store, Dunmore Road, Waterford.
or by email to; email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th September 2020