Ardkeen Quality Food Store operates in a very competitive environment. Our customers are very discerning and well informed and they have many retail choices. That’s why we strive to do things better than our competitors, like sourcing better quality food products that can't be bought elsewhere and we work hard to deliver a better service to our customers. To continue to do this and compete effectively we need a great team, therefore we are always looking for new people to join us who share our commitment to high standards and innovation in food retailing.
We are a family business and our culture is different from our competitors. We are committed to helping every employee achieve their full potential.
We post vacancies here as they arise or you can connect with us on our social media platforms to be one of the first to know of any upcoming positions.
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic and energetic people who would like to be part of our team delivering first class customer service in the foolowing departments:
senior merchandiser [full-time]
• Building end of aisle and specials offer displays to maximise sales and creating engaging features to enhance overall appearance.
• Stocktaking and stock ordering
• Assisting to devise & implement special offers, product demonstrations and working to enhance customer experience.
• Assisting customers and dealing with queries and complaints
• Serving on a checkout at peak times
• Liaising with management on security and safety issues.
• Ensuring high standard of general housekeeping
• Opening and closing the store and acting as key holder when required.
Please apply in writing indicating the position you are applying for and enclosing a cover letter and current CV, to:
Mr. Val Lambe
Ardkeen Quality Food Store, Dunmore Road, Waterford.
or by email to; email@example.com