- Hazelnut milk chocolate 66% (sugar,hazelnut, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass
- Emulsifier: (soya lecithin)
- Milk chocolate 28% (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass)
- Emulsifier: soya lecithin natural vanilla flavouring)
- Hazelnut paste (hazelnut 49.5%)
- Min. cocoa solids 33%
The Story of the Producer
We take our time to make sure you get only the best chocolate; it takes up to five days to produce each batch of our truffles'. Skelligs is a family business based at St Finian's Bay in County Kerry. They have been producing their award-winning chocolates for over ten years now! Overlooking the Skelligs rocks, they produce delicious chocolates and truffles - all of which are gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians. Every batch of truffles takes five days to produce and this, combined with the delicate artisan fashion in which they create their chocolate, has led them to win many Great Taste awards over the years!