- Sodium Olivate (olive oil)
- Sodium Cocoate (coconut oil)
- Sodium Palmate (palm oil)
- Aqua Matricaria Recutita (chamomile water infusion)
- Sodium Sweet Almondate (sweet almond oil)
- Lavandula Augustofolia (lavender)
- Parfum (certified fragrance oil)
- Avena Sativa (oats)
- Geraniol (naturally occurring)
- Limonene (naturally occurring)
- Linalool (naturally occurring)
- Citronellol (naturally occurring)
- Coumarin (naturally occurring)
The Story of the Producer
Wild Oats Soap
Having experimented and learned the most traditional way of making the best soap and researched all the very best ingredients, Wild Oats was born.
When it comes to our soaps , only the best will do, that’s why we chose Flahavan’s Organic Oats for all our soaps and bath milks – and its made right here in Co. Waterford. You can find out more about the incredible benefits oats contribute to skin further on. All of our products are created right here in our converted farm building outside historic Lismore.
Over the past three years , we have learned to harness the natural beauty of mountain and hedgerow that surrounds us and have brought it straight into your bathroom. Our mission is to bring you the best of natural luxuries to help you create a new daily ritual –just for you!
Deirdre Meany & Karen Cottier