- Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
- Organic Rosehip Oil (Rosa Canina)
- Organic Sunflower seed Oil (Helianthus annuus)
- Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)
- Organic Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa)
- Pure Honey (Mel)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
The Story of the Producer
Trish’s Honey Products
Trish's Honey Products based in Dunhill Ecopark, Co. Waterford. Trish is a passionate beekeeper and her passion began when she was very small. Being a third-generation beekeeper you might say that her love for bees was already predetermined and through beekeeping Trish has discovered the benefits of using honey and beeswax in her organic skincare range.
There is no question that a natural and organic approach makes sense when it comes to choosing your food. The same can be said for skincare, going organic with your skincare by using organic and natural ingredients will help your skin.
- Certified Organic by IOFGA.
- License No.7474
The range is made without preservatives, artificial colourants, parabens, mineral oils and perfumes. It is cruelty free, earth positive, organic, hand-crafted, nutrient rich, sustainable, highly concentrated and completely effective.