- Wholegrain Rolled Oats (37%)
- Vegetable Margarine (Palm Fat, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Natural Flavour)
- Dried Fruit (8.5%) (Sweetened Cranberries, Raisins)
- Nuts (8%) (Cashew nuts, Almonds)
- Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup
- Oat Flour (5.5%)
- Dessiccated Coconut
The Story of the Producer
We can’t get much more local! There has been an oats mill down the road at Kilmacthomas since the late 1700's.
Today, the Flahavan's are the sixth generation to run the business. Flahavan's porridge has a distinctive texture and taste because all of the oats used in the making of Flahavan's are grown locally, chosen from a select panel of growers.
The region around Kilmacthomas has its own micro-climate, nestling beneath the shelter of the Comeragh Mountains while also being relatively close to the sea. This means that the area does not get very cold winters, which gives a better quality oat grain.