Food Heroes Experience This Season!
A quarterly curated experience delivering the best of what's in season.
The perfect way to discover new, unique, and exclusive foods that we are sure you will love. Handpicked from the aisles of Ardkeen Quality Food Store to bring together a unique taste of what our incredible producers are making. Join our Food Hero Experience and get a quarterly box brimming with 7- 10 of our latest discoveries and all-time favourites, straight to your door. Free shipping!
Every product we feature is carefully selected by our team of experts led by our Artisan Foods Buyer Christine Fowler.
Our current offering;
• Hickey’s Bakery Traditional Barm Brack
Hickey's legendary Barm Brack is made with skilled hands using the finest quality sultanas and cherries and baked in Hickey's original bakery in Clonmel or as it is sometimes known as, the Saint Peter’s of Barm Brack. This Barm Brack is delicious toasted or not, but Hickey's advise that you never be mean with the butter!
• Homespun Quinoa Crunch with Pecan & Cranberry
A nutritious and delicious twist on granola, blending quinoa pops, super seeds, juicy cranberries and crunchy raw pecans.
• Clashganny Organic Farm 100% Apple Cider Vinegar
Their organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar contains the “the mother”, strands of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria which give it a murky cobweb-like appearance.
• Joan & Bob Tomato Relish
Their signature sauce is so good with hot or cold meats & cheese. Anything goes with a dollop of JB's!
• Carrigsagart Irish Apples
Carraigsagart Apple Juice is a family run business based in Passage East Waterford producing apples, apple juice, honey, preserves and chutneys.
• Des & Olive Thorpe’s Organic Leek, Courgettes & Cabbage
Des & Olive Thorpe grow their IOFGA Certified Organic vegetables on the family farm in New Ross, County Wexford.
• Ballycross Apple and Blackcurrant Juice
Enjoy this aromatic and distinctive juice, made by traditional pressing methods using hand picked apples and blackcurrants, grown on Ballycross farm in Wexford. Due to the natural maturity of the apples and blackcurrants at pressing, subtle variations of flavour and texture may occur through the season. A vibrant juice, rich in Vitamin C.
• Frothing Ferments Raw Live Kombucaha
Raw Live Kombucha with Natural Cultures. Full of probiotics and good bacteria! Frothing Ferments Kombutcha is a fermented tea produced by a traditional recipe used for thousands of years by many cultures from around the world. People of all ages drink Kombucha and believe it boosts your immune system, improves your digestion, helps detoxify your body and energises your senses. Kombucha also contains probiotics and live enzymes.
• Pure food Company Spinach & Basil Pesto
A pure, vibrant pesto made with fresh fragrant basil, spinach and lemon juice
Here's how it works:
1. Place your order. You will receive an Order Confirmation email for your purchase and follow up email with delivery details from our Customer Service team. If this is a gift, please make sure to enter the gift message at checkout
2. Your Food Hero Experience box will be sent depending on when you have placed your order. The quarters begin on the 1st of December, March, June, September. If you order on or after the 15th of February, May, August or November, your first box will arrive in the next quarter.
3. Boxes will be delivered between 1 to 5 working days. You can expect to receive delivery details between the 2nd and the 11th of December, March, June, September.
4. Unwrap and enjoy your Food Hero’s Experiences. An insert card detailing the provenance and stories of each producer awaits you.
Free shipping! Price includes all shipping costs within Ireland.
Review this product