Send to a friend
Just submit the form below to send Baked Pink Fir Apple Potato Cream Cheese Spinach Smoked Bacon And Parmesan to a friend.×
Baked Pink Fir Apple Potato Cream Cheese Spinach Smoked Bacon And Parmesan
8-10 Pink Fir Apple Potatoes
1 Small Bag of Spinach
1 tub Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 Pack Smoked Bacon Rashers
100g Parmesan Cheese
- Wash and Scrub the pink fir apple potato.
- Place each potato inside a piece of tinfoil, lightly drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for approx. 30 mins, it might need a little longer depending on size.
- Meanwhile, under a hot grill cook the bacon rashers until crisp, let to cool and chop fine.
- Fill a small pot with some salted water, brig to the boil and blanch the spinach for 5 seconds. Using a slotted spoon remove into iced water then remove and dry fully.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the cream cheese, spinach and finely chopped bacon.
- When the potatoes are cooked, carefully remove from the tinfoil and let to cool slightly.
- Once cooled, make one incision down the centre , fill with cream cheese filling, top with parmesan and place back into the oven until golden brown.
- Serve immediately as a snack or with some salad as a light lunch