Our Nutritious Bowls fresh counter offers a delicious selection of dishes created from wholesome, tasty, & local ingredients. Each bowl is assembled individually to order to ensure you receive the highest quality, freshest produce, and the best possible taste. This is complimented by our long-established Juice Bar where we make both cold pressed ready to buy fruit & veg juices together with made to order juices and smoothies.
We are looking for positive and out-going persons with good knowledge of Nutrition and Wellness, who can motivate, organise and lead the team to ensure required standards of production, food safety and customer service are met and exceeded.
Experience in working with food in a customer service environment, fresh food production as well as knowledge of HACCP is required.
The position will involve;
- Cooking and preparing juices and salad bowls to a specific recipe
- Leading and coaching a team to prepare, present and sell fresh food and juice.
- Setting up and maintaining displays of fresh products.
- Ensuring excellent standard of hygiene and food safety.
- Delivering exemplary customer service whilst providing relevant information and advice to customers
- Providing feedback to senior managers on performance, customer service and operational issues
- Team rostering; to aid smooth operation meeting customer demand and business goals
- A flexibility in working hours; daytime, evening and weekend work will apply.
- experience achieving high standards in food service or preparation and food safety
- the ability to lead a team in a busy environment
- an understanding of the elements of good customer service.
- an ability to be thorough and consistent in their work.
- an enthusiasm to achieve results in a positive atmosphere.
This job is shop floor based and involves moderate lifting and carrying and good physical health and fitness is required
- Employee discount voucher scheme
- Pension with employer contribution after a qualifying period
- Career development potential
- Employee wellbeing support programme
Pay for this position will be commensurate with skill level and experience
Reference ID: AQFS NBM0522
Job Type: Full-time [35 - 39 hours per week]
Please apply in writing indicating which position you are applying for and enclosing a current CV, to:
Lynne Swarbrigg Fresh Food Manager, Ardkeen Quality Food Store, Dunmore Road, Waterford or by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org