Responsible for assisting the kitchen team, cleaning and sanitising, helping with food preparation and keeping storage areas clean and organised, this position offers an excellent foundation for a career working in food service.
Principal duties involve:
- Keeping the cooking utensils and equipment clean and available for use.
- Maintaining sufficient stock on sale to meet demand.
- Keeping food ingredient storage areas in good order.
- Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and food safety.
- Assisting in the packaging process and ensuring that the product is continually available to the customer, well presented and is in excellent condition.
- Post production, ensuring that the working environment and equipment is in suitable condition for the next production shift.
A 20 - 39 hour week is involved in this role and flexibility of attendance is required to ensure that customer demand is met on a seven day basis. Some weekend and evening work will be required.
You will need to display excellent numeracy and English both spoken and written.
The successful candidate will also require good health and wellbeing and ability to fulfill this physically demanding role together with the ability to work efficiently and safely and on one’s own initiative.
Ardkeen Quality Food Store
Dunmore Road, Waterford.
or by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 30/01/22