The function of this position is to provide administrative and technical support to colleagues and management of Ardkeen Quality Food Store and affiliated businesses. The main focus is to maintain accuracy of the company’s database and processes.
- Ensure seamless robust transactions at each Point of Sale.
- Maintain accuracy and good housekeeping on the company’s database.
- Complete time sensitive tasks, reports, orders, etc.
- Frontline software, and hardware troubleshooting and repairs.
- Escalating issues where necessary to the relevant support teams or I.T. Manager.
- Improve and develop admin and technical processes and guides.
- Effectively administer queries by phone, email and other mediums from customers, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Support colleagues across all departments and affiliated businesses by producing relevant materials; point of sale signage, reports, processes development etc.
- Provide training, coaching, and guidance to colleagues on new software, hardware, and processes and continuously refresh as required.
- Working with the management team to plan, develop and improve the company’s systems and implement innovation.
- Various other duties as assigned as part of a dynamic, flexible, responsive, customer focused team in a small business with growing multi-channel sales.
This job will suit a candidate that enjoys a diverse work environment. Working behind the retail point of sale to ensure a seamless robust transactional experience for customers and colleagues.
An enthusiastic approach to learning on the job and continual development will be essential. On the job training and guidance will be provided.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A third level qualification that includes Information Technology or Microsoft Office qualification/experience with a focus on MS Excel or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Inquisitive, logical mind to diagnose and solve problems.
- Professional attitude and excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Ability to focus and follow through on an assigned project or task .
- Ability to work as part of a team in an office and retail environment.
- Impeccable time management and organisational ability.
- Initiative to organise and prioritise tasks to successful completion
Working hours are 32–39 hrs., this will include evenings and weekends.
The rate of pay will be based on the suitability of successful candidate
Reference ID: AQFS HDA SEPT21
Apply in writing and enclosing a current CV, to:
Kevin Jephson, Director
Ardkeen Quality Food Store
Waterford. X91 HP9W
or by email to; email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Thursday 23rd September 2021