We are looking for an e-Commerce Fulfilmentcoordinator who will ensure that our online and B2B order delivery and logistic management processes operate in an efficient and effective manner and in accordance with the highest standards of customer service.
Principal duties will include:
- Organising fulfilment team, sorting orders received and printing picking lists.
- Coaching and training fulfilment team to ensuring that picking, packing and dispatch is consistently completed to the required standard.
- Ensuring sufficient supply of packaging and materials required with regular stock counts and placing orders with suppliers.
- Updating customers on availability or lack of as required.
- Making stock adjustments on EPoS system as necessary
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers to organise product availability.
- Dealing with B2B queries and organising order fulfilment, developing bespoke solutions where appropriate.
- Developing B2B sales
- Liaising with eCommerce function as required.
- Liaising with courier and packaging suppliers.
- Assisting with maintenance of product and stock data on our EPoS system and preparation of various reports.
We are a small business with growing multi-channel sales, our team members are dynamic and new members will also need to be flexible and responsive to customer needs and be willing to undertake a wide variety of tasks from time to time
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Good organisational ability, methodical approach to application, attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- An interest in and understanding of eCommerce best practice.
- An awareness of our business and our brand.
- A good knowledge of our competitors and similar businesses
- Excellent written communication skills both in person and using email and telephone.
- Excellent verbal skills to engage customers and produce successful outcomes.
- Ability to organise and prioritise and use initiative to get the job done.
- Employee discount voucher scheme
- Pension with employer contribution after a qualifying period
- Career development potential
- Employee wellbeing support programme
Pay for this position will be commensurate with skill level and experience
Job Type: Full-time [30 - 39 hours per week] incl.some evenings and weekends.
Reference ID: AQFS ECOMFUL0223
Please apply in writing, enclosing/attaching a current CV, to:
Kevin Jephson, Ardkeen Quality Food Store, Dunmore Road, Waterford
or via email to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: WEDNESDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2023