Our Ardkeen range of prepared meals, desserts, salads, soups and breads are freshly made every day on the premises. Only the highest quality fresh ingredients are used.
This position consists of working as part of a team baking and cooking products within the established Ardkeen range as sales demand, ensuring that produce is continually available to the customer, as well as improving on and developing the range of products for sale.
Additional requirements include;
- Experience in producing good food commercially
- Willingness to undertake further training.
- Willingness to work as part of a team as well as on one’s own initiative.
- Excellent command of spoken & written English and proficient numeracy skills.
- Good working knowledge of the HACCP process
This position will involve working both day and evening hours, during the week and at weekends.
Pay will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please apply in writing indicating which position you are applying for and enclosing a current CV, to:
Mr. Val Lambe
General Manager, Ardkeen Quality Food Store Dunmore Road, Waterford.
or by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Sunday 24th April 2022