Ardkeen Quality Food Store operates in a very competitive environment. Our customers are very discerning and well informed and they have many retail choices. That’s why we strive to do things better than our competitors, like sourcing better quality food products that can't be bought elsewhere and we work hard to deliver a better service to our customers. To continue to do this and compete effectively we need a great team, therefore we are always looking for new people to join us who share our commitment to high standards and innovation in food retailing.
We are a family business and our culture is different from our competitors. We are committed to helping every employee achieve their full potential.
We post vacancies here as they arise or you can connect with us on our social media platforms to be one of the first to know of any upcoming positions.
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic and energetic people who would like to be part of our team delivering first class customer service as:
store person / merchandiser
He or she will also be required to assist with merchandising various section in the food store, particularly in the Off License.
- Ensure that goods inwards are properly checked, scanned and entered in stock control system.
- Assisting with stocktaking
- Replenishing stock on shelves and building displays
- Ensuring prices are correctly displayed
The successful applicant is likely to have:
- An understanding of retailing, perhaps previous experience of working in a shop
- An attention to detail and a desire to complete tasks to a high standard
- Ability to work in a team
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
Hours will include a mix of daytime and evening times as well as some weekends.
30 – 39 hours per week
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th April 2019