Ardkeen Quality Food Store operates in a very competitive environment. Our customers are very discerning and well informed and they have many retail choices. That’s why we strive to do things better than our competitors, like sourcing better quality food products that can't be bought elsewhere and we work hard to deliver a better service to our customers. To continue to do this and compete effectively we need a great team, therefore we are always looking for new people to join us who share our commitment to high standards and innovation in food retailing.
We are a family business and our culture is different from our competitors. We are committed to helping every employee achieve their full potential.
We post vacancies here as they arise or you can connect with us on our social media platforms to be one of the first to know of any upcoming positions.
Our Juice Bar will be expanding to include an exciting new food to go concept launching in late summer 2019.
A new healthy food offering, Nutritious Bowls is based around fabulously tasty dishes assembled from fresh local ingredients and served to order. We are seeking applications from enthusiastic and energetic people who would like to be part of the team delivering first class customer service in the following position:
(Part-time and full-time positions)
We are looking for positive and out-going persons with good knowledge of Nutrition and Wellness. Some experience in working with food in a customer service environment, fresh food production as well as knowledge of HACCP is required.
Comprehensive training will be provided.
The position will involve;
- Cooking and preparing ingredients to a specific recipe and preparation instructions as required for items on both salad and juice menu
- Setting up and maintaining displays of fresh products.
- Making Juices and Salad Bowls all to specific recipes.
- Ensuring excellent standard of hygiene and food safety.
- Delivering exemplary customer service whilst providing relevant information and advice to customers
- A flexibility in working hours, daytime, evening and weekend work will apply.
The successful applicants are likely to have;
- the ability to work well as part of a team in a busy environment
- an understanding of the elements of good customer service.
- an ability to be thorough and consistent in their work.
- an enthusiasm to achieve results in a positive atmosphere.
Please apply in writing indicating which position you are applying for and enclosing a current CV, to:
Closing date for applications is 19th July 2019